2008年8月4日

borrowing from friend's blog...

Red Cliff vs. Batman & Joker


- Inagiku hasn't disappointed me so far... bad luck you!

- I think Red Cliff is an OK movie if you're not a big fan of 三國演義. I like the 八陣圖 part very much. Visuals are sound effects are generally good. Disappointed by the the characters (or script) because all of they are lack of characters and depth.

-Batman. Love it so much. I really should write a long review of this movie myself. Agree on your point about "blockbuster that makes you think." In contrast with Red Cliff, all characters in Batman have their values, goals, weaknesses and loopholes; which makes all conflicts between characters alluring. Best pick of the year so far.

Patience and discipline

- Good for you! 10 hours of sitting, does it lead to 屁股開花?
- I want to know your waiting time for $2000 table. I'll just play 魚蝦蟹while waiting...
- Patience and discipline in playing poker, agree when playing with strangers.

Facebook, why do you do this?

- Facebook has created countless conveniences in connecting people, as well in some undesired ways as for example the one you mentioned.

Protest Slogan...

- interesting point. The protestant meant "inflation for their own lives", not "inflation in the economy as a whole."

Mourning Mr. 柏楊

- same view as you.

1 則留言:

Josekin 說...

Yes indeed, I do recognize that the workers are referring to their own fight against inflation (by getting a raise). It's ironic because their raise will lead to inflation for the rest of the households who did not get a raise.