2007年2月14日


Highly recommended.


A miracle book.

My friend Jeremy gave it to me during a rooftop party. I put it to my bookshelf right away without looking into, as its cover and title weren't that attractive. There were so much more knowledge and news, rather than this book, to read; I thought.


Weeks later, when I was chatting with my old friend, Eric, in Chicago about lost in life, he recommended it to me. I planned to get a copy from PageOne (obviously the title didn't ring a bell) and while I was picking a book for my 20-mins MTR journey, it appeared right in my bookshelf!!

isn't that a miracle?



well....



maybe not... -_-


though i believe it really was.

6 則留言:

匿名 說...

Could you send me some recommanded online chinese bookstore websites which they can ship the items to U.S ?
Thank you and I appeciate that.

2005mhk18@gmail.com 說...

http://books.com.tw/

www.yesasia.com

匿名 說...

thanks 4 sharing.

Josekin 說...

Glad you liked the book. Omens everywhere, right!? haha.

2005mhk18@gmail.com 說...

favourite music: canton pop?
for real?

暗黑的卡夫卡 說...

Damn, an actress who read The Alchemist...in Hong Kong!

I LOVE THIS BOOK.

HK entertainment will only drives you nuts, why don't you try China or other industry like marketing / HR...I am sure your great looks and intelligence can make you very successful.

Unless you are following you dreams, like the little shepherd in the book.

"When you want something, all the universe conspires in helping you to achieve it..."

Good luck.