2005年8月7日

Thanks for all of your support~ especially those who stood outside and waited for me for a long time... Sorry that sometimes we couldn't take pix/autographs while we're walking/waiting as it'd be chaotic if 20 girls are all seperated. hope you guys could understand~

Also thanks for the emotional support for those who couldn't be there.

Attached is what I've been distributing throughout the day; it has the pix I took in South Asia along with my self-written captions and a little pic of myself! Hope you guys like it~

Congrats to Chui Chui (Again~~) for getting the Most-favourited Miss Oi Sum today!! Indeed the official Ms. Oi Sum will be given in final; today one's like a heat~

We'll do more shootings and start rehearsing now; probably won't participate in public event too often from now on.... Though I'll still keep you guys updated from time to time~~~ =) Posted by Picasa


沒有留言: