2005年8月29日


It's been a week since my last update~
busy meeting up with family and friends...!

I had screening (casting) with tvb last friday (sorry didn't tell you guys as i wanted to concentrate on it, plus, i had to rush to dinner afterwards...), i dunno how i did (didn't watch playback) but hope it went well!

Went to practice golf on sat, then vball on sunday... now my muscles are all sore -_-!

a few things to clarify:

- i didn't sign 藝員contract with tvb... the contract that i'm having with them is 港姐contract, which was automically in effect when I won the Toursim Ambassador Award in July.

- re: Next Magazine cover story... it was my Brother (real brother) who went to beach with me...! And the two strangers... I thought they were reporters..! (turned out they're not and there're hidden ones.) Also the guy I met on the street was my dance partner in final (opening dance)... sigh... but don't worry... i think the article wasn't too bad.

- re: about me and chui chui... no way that we hate each other as we were roomates throughout the outport trip. we used to chat for an entire hour before we went to bed every night, despite we didn't have much time to sleep (4-5 hours.) We discussed on solutions of each others' problems and exchanged thoughts on various topics all the time! She also taught me a lot on dealing with people.

pic: long hair Ca with my beloved Fat Cat (2003)

沒有留言: