2005年8月22日

Hong Tai Prize Presentation today...
First time to wear Qi Pao... but I won't show the whole picture as you'll have to watch it in Hong Thai Ad. Magazine in TV later.
I'll be heading to Singapore and Malaysia for Goodwill trip in early Sept, with the other 5 MHK winners~

See the big pimple on my forehead? Cuz' I'm having too much chips and chocolate! Thanks to Chloe and Carol, my friends, and family who bought me the chips and snacks to celebrate once I win (altho I didn't... ) They now sit at my house like a sand dune....

Hope weather will get better so that I can go to beach!!! (well... we've been to a lot of nice beaches during outport trip but didn't really take the time to relax...) Want to get a little tan again~

I'm cutting my hair short soon...

Posted by Picasa

沒有留言: