2005年8月22日

Dearest all supporters of mine,

Sorry for the bad news last night. I hope the result didn??t disappoint you too badly!

I already gave my best shot last night in terms of appearance and intelligence. Thanks to my make-up artist, hairstylist, and costume designer to make me look gorgeous; I answered questions to show my knowledge in HK politicians and international news; I danced with confidence and gained a lot of cheers.

Most importantly, I heard a lot of audiences were shouting for my number, 18, during champion announcement; earned a lot of compliments from the rest of the girls, press, staff and crew; and read a lot of supporting messages in various forums. The satisfaction that I get from knowing that I'm the winner in many people's minds surpasses the result in reality, really.

I already won the experience and friendship in the past 3 months.

Also want to tell you guys that I'm OK, and I'll be doing my jobs as a Tourism Ambassador in the coming year.

Congrats to both my best friends Sharon and Shermon! To my most creative and humorous buddy Lilly, she did Great in Lara Croft and Q&A as I am sure all people who watched MHK2005 will remember her!

Thanks for watching Miss Hong Kong 2005. Hope you all enjoyed the show!

#18 Erica Yuen

1 則留言:

匿名 說...

Dreams had come true

:)