2005年7月1日

I'm back from our outport trip on the 28th!
There are just too much to update from the trip; you may check out the sites below for more details and our pictures:
http://ent.sina.com.cn/f/hkmiss2005/index.shtml
http://www.misshkgallery.com/

We slept average 4 hrs every night for two weeks, but at the same time needed to pay attention to 15+ press members at all times. Other than the usual "beauty" shootings, they did a series of ad hoc projects to test on our leadership, communication skill, personality, and popularities among the girls. I did my best and hope it'll turn out well. The outport trip program will broadcast starting from 19th July for two weeks; two times a week, half an hour each.

I haven't really thought of it as a contest; just trying to do my best each day in training, helping others, meeting and talking to press and staff.

Will try to be true to myself; yet willing to change or keep quiet at adverse situations, as long as it doesn't hit my bottom line in my own principles of living.

Heading to somewhere in Guangdong province from 9-11th of July to compete for our first prize this year: Tourism Ambassador

Wish me good luck!

沒有留言: